Tuesday 29 October 2013

Holy Ghost Arrests Actor Kwaku Manu, As He Starts Preaching On The Streets

A time will come very soon that all celebrities in Ghana will become men of God and will take to the streets to preach the word of God to lost souls in the world. After Lord Kenya, Ofori Amponsah and many others, the new celebrity to be arrested by Holy Ghost is popular Kumawood actor Kwaku Manu.
Flex newspaper reporters were in Kumasi last week and we have filed this report for our cherished readers. Information reaching us is that ace actor Kwaku Manu has decided to take to the streets to do what is popularly known as dawn broadcasting in his vicinity and areas close to him. This is because he has now seen God and has decided to change his ways of life. Listening to an interview with Kwaku Manu on Nhyira Fm, he told listeners that he has been a staunch Christian since infancy but because of his acting career, he lost focus at a point to pay attention to his blossoming career.
  
“In fact I am not a new person in God`s business. I started doing dawn broadcast when I was a child and I did that till I found my way into the acting business. Because I was busy during my acting days, I was not getting enough time to preach. Also I think God knows why he decided I wait until this time that he has made me who I am today. It is now clear that if I start doing the work of God, I will have a great impact on the people because of my stature in society and my popularity. I don't intend to start a new church like some people have done but I am just about to do the work of God more seriously than before” Kwaku Manu told Nhyira fm Entertainment Power House host Austin last week Saturday.
 
There are some people in the industry who think that if Kwaku Manu is really called by God, then he should take his new life out of the media since that might make people doubt his true calling for the work of God. For your information, Kwaku Manu is now a preacher on the streets.
                        by     Elvis Rancey Baidoo

No comments:

Post a Comment