Friday 11 October 2013

Cecilia Marfo's “Osorie Nnwom” Album In High Demand

Cecilia Marfo
Despite the fact that sales of music CDs have plummeted of late, that of Cecilia Marfo's latest album titled ‘Osorie Nnwom’ has broken the seemingly hex.
Speaking to the Distributor of the ‘Osorie Nnwom’ album, Shepherd Music, she told Flex newspaper that, she is very surprised with the way the demand of Cecilia Marfo's Album sale was going.
  
"I have done a lot of distribution for most musicians but this particular one is mind boggling. It beats my imagination, most especially, in these hard times. Ten thousand copies have already gone and I have made a re-order of another twenty thousand copies of which many have already come to place orders and waiting to pick their copies. In all, I will give thanks to God for this blessing" Shepherd Music boss stated.
 
Visiting some music CD shops on the market and asking them which album is making sales for the past weeks, most shop owners said Cecilia Marfo's latest album is leading. Some said they even regretted not demanding more from the main distributor. "Now that demand is high, I went back to the distributor and the ones there were also finished. At the moment, people are putting pressure on me in my shop to get them copies of the song, so I have already ordered for 100 copies from the distributor so I can supply my customers," One of the CD shop owners told Flex newspaper.
  
Could this be an open sesame to breaking the jinx of low sales of music CDs? Or perhaps it is just luck that has greeted Cecilia Marfo? We live to see.

Stephen K. Nakujah

No comments:

Post a Comment